Monday, February 23, 2009

Fun Chairs for Kids & Teens


I strive to put the personality of the individual into their bedrooms. This can be the most difficult for the childrens rooms. I rarely get to meet them, but over time through their parents I can get a good idea of their personalities. These are some chairs that I love for children'r rooms.

The bentwood chair from http://www.brocadehome.com/. This chair makes a great addition at the desk or vanity area.


This chair is a bit more for those who want a animal print, but Mom & Dad do not want animal print everywhere. The Parson style chair is a chameleon and can be reupholstered a million ways.


The last chair should be a staple in every childs bedroom - a twin sleeper chair. I'm not much a fan of the foam ones, but an upholstered chair that is big enough for after school lounging and converts to a twin bed when company is over would do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment