Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm ready for the sun!

Well, that is what I will get to see of it. I am heading off to Palm Springs this week for the Winter Conference of the Best Practices Network (BPN). The network is comprised of interior design firms from all over the nation who share thier best businesses practices. Admittance into the Network is through application with a member approval process, ensuring that we are not competitive with each other. The conference should be great and I know I will come back with more ideas than any one person can implement.

The conference and our home in Palm Springs will be at the Hotel Zoso. From http://www.hotelzoso.com/, the rooms look great - check it out. I may never want to leave. Believe me, the conference is intense - but we do have 75 min for lunch and I feel sure it will be enough time to lay at the pool at least on one day.
Another perk of being in Palm Springs this week will be the Palm Springs Modernism week(www.modernismweek.com). Since we are starting a new project that has a modern focus, I have it on my plans to try & hit the show on a lunch. From what I understand, Palm Springs is pretty small, so getting there sometime during the trip shouldn't be too hard.
I'm excited and can't wait to share all the finds from the trip. Until then - happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment